Muskan overseas is a “one star” export house recognized by the Government of India. They are a leading supplier of basmati rice and other frozen vegetables. With their extensive quality policies, they have a large customer base in Middle East, Europe and Asia.
We have handled movement of various food stuffs for Muskan, of which the project of frozen peas was most appreciated.
- The cargo was to be supplied to various industrial users.
- Atlas was responsible for the multi modal transport of the cargo from various inland pick-up points of India to various European ports, subsequently maintaining the cold chain.
- Time-sensitive shipment.
- Special equipment was difficult to acquire because of peak season for grapes.
- The movement consisted of various containers to different countries, thus proper tracking was to be maintained with PO, shipper invoice details and other shipment details.
- Consistency of prescribed temperature throughout the supply chain was to be ensured.
- Just-in-time delivery was ensured; we were in close co-ordination with the consignee and monitored the cargo movement at every step, including warehousing, loading, unloading etc.
- The nature and characteristics of the cargoes were studied carefully and accordingly special handling equipments and vehicles were arranged.
- A proper strategy was designed to execute delivery within the timeframes- managing inventory, order processing, providing superior pick pack and shipping.
- We offered vehicles at short notices ensuring quality of vehicles, specifications.
- Log book was maintained with temperature records at regular interval and other details of the cargo.
Balance of cost and good service level was ensured, which helped attain customer satisfaction.